Press ReleasesOur goal at Hoffman & Hoffman is to improve the lives of the worlds poor and disadvantaged through responsible and effective public relations.
One way we accomplish this goal is by creating detailed and carefully researched press releases that generate significant results. Our press releases offer the hard news sought by journalists, and focus on the expertise that our clients bring to the issues raised in the releases. We focus on the problem and its solutions. In our press releases, the client takes ownership of the problem and becomes the go-to organization for that particular information.
We target the right media with the right kind of news, carefully researched, professionally written with timely distribution. A press release from H&H represents a respected piece of news to any journalist receiving it.
We do not rely simply on blast faxing or Internet delivery of our press releases. All our press releases are accompanied, on average, by 50 150 direct phone calls to the top media and, ultimately, by press interviews (often one-on-one) with our clients spokespersons.
Sample media coverage received by some H&H press releases:
- World Health Organization Assesses the World's Health Systems :: (PDF Format 120K)
- International Trachoma Initiative
- Remarkable Results Made in Effort to Eliminate Blinding Trachoma in the Developing World :: (PDF Format 96K)
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- Calculating the New Global Nuclear Terrorism Threat :: (PDF Format 88K)
- Confirming the Global Extinction Crisis; A Call for International Action as the Most Authoritative Global Assessment of Species Loss is Released :: (PDF Format 96K)